WE ARE RECRUITING TO FILL THE POSITION BELOW
Job Title: Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to build our partner community, develop effective sales strategy and drive investment activities. You will be the face of the Organization’s business development arm and will have the dedication to create and manage our Organization’s enterprise department.
The goal is to drive sustainable revenue growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with our partners.
- Develop innovative strategies for sales of custom designed merchandise and pricing models
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Create strategy for production of more merchandise for sales in line with achieving the total revenue targets for the year.
- Charge a consultancy fee to Organizations wishing to leverage our experience and build their own studio including tailoring solution for their needs and audience
- Promote and rent out the virtual learning studio to Organizations and individuals to host trainings and interactive virtual events
- Research for viable investment opportunities, such as, Mutual Funds, Money market, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, and provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales customer support.
- Establish relationships with verified investment organizations.
- Develop documentation for verified investment organizations detailing processes, interest rates/Returns on Investment, duration of investment and the terms.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in the English language
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Economics, Sales or any other relevant field
Complete application at www.slum2school.org/apply by 19th February, 2021. Interviews will be on a rolling basis.