School Executive is responsible for tasks related to the school support, teaching staff and community-based volunteer management, which will involve monitoring activities, communication, and evaluation following the existing regulation across all communities in Lagos state.
The School Executive shall be responsible for managing relationships with school heads, and community stakeholders weekly and will in turn report to the Organization’s office.
The School Executive shall also be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring the works done by the Organization’s teaching staff and community officers at their various schools and communities.
- The School Executive shall be responsible for managing relationships with school heads, and community stakeholders weekly and will in turn report to the Organization’s office.
- The School Executive shall also be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring the works done by the Organization’s teaching staff at their various schools and community officers.
- The School Executive shall report directly to the Program Officer who is his direct supervisor
- Monitor and evaluate Beneficiaries Performance.
- Ensure Beneficiaries get their School kits and are well Supervised although each academic year.
- Manage schedules and deadlines at the school levels
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses in schools to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Other tasks as required by Slum2School
The successful candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest and/or previous experience in the NGO or development sector
- Self-motivated and dynamic, with excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
About Slum2School Africa
We are a volunteer driven development organization who has taken the lead in transforming the lives of children and youths across underserved communities on the African continent through the provision of various educational development programs, state of the art learning facilities, infusion 21st century technology and vocational development, as well as educational scholarships into primary schools, secondary schools and universities.
In 9 years, global impact has been realized through our core strategic scholarship and support programs.
The members of our team possess a range of skills, interests, and expertise that enable them to take responsibility for aggressive personal and organizational growth, the conceptualization, development, and implementation of new and emerging programs, identification and securing of diverse funding sources, and the recruitment, welfare, and retention of top-tier professionals who align with our vision and mission.
They have a firm belief and commitment to our vision and key into scaling our projects and programs to new territories while building efficient sustainable systems and we welcome you to join our team.