WE ARE RECRUITING TO FILL THE POSITION BELOW
Job Title: School Executive
School Executive is responsible for tasks related to the school support, teaching staff and community-based volunteer management, which will involve monitoring activities, communication, and evaluation following the existing regulation across all communities in Lagos state.
The School Executive shall be responsible for managing relationships with school heads, and community stakeholders weekly and will in turn report to the Organization’s office.
The School Executive shall also be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring the works done by the Organization’s teaching staff and community officers at their various schools and communities.
- The School Executive shall be responsible for managing relationships with school heads, and community stakeholders weekly and will in turn report to the Organization’s office.
- The School Executive shall also be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring the works done by the Organization’s teaching staff at their various schools and community officers.
- The School Executive shall report directly to the Program Officer who is his direct supervisor
- Monitor and evaluate Beneficiaries Performance.
- Ensure Beneficiaries get their School kits and are well Supervised although each academic year.
- Manage schedules and deadlines at the school levels
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses in schools to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Other tasks as required by Slum2School
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest and/or previous experience in the NGO or development sector
- Self-motivated and dynamic, with excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
Complete application at www.slum2school.org/apply by 19th February, 2021. Interviews will be on a rolling basis.