Why volunteer with Slum2School Africa?
1. Slum2School Africa as a volunteer-driven organisation has provided educational
scholarships, built various learning centres and supported over 625,000 underserved
children by enabling them to gain access to quality education, entrepreneurial and
technological skills, psycho-social and medical support in the last 10 years.
2. Volunteers are invaluable assets to the work at Slum2School Africa, particularly at the
community level, where they usher in greater ownership of programmes and projects.
3. By volunteering for Slum2School, you can share your knowledge of local languages and
culture and bring an insider’s understanding of social conditions.
4. As a volunteer, you will positively impact your community while working alongside
individuals with shared interests worldwide.
5. By volunteering, you will not only be making a huge impact in the lives of underserved
children living in slums and remote communities, but also in your personal development.
1. An opportunity to make a difference and be a part of the dynamic and global
Slum2School Africa Community.
2. Connect and network with a diverse range of amazing people creating social change.
3. Improve your leadership and project management skills and boost your career options.
4. Gain practical skills.
5. Gain recognition for your impact and recommendation where necessary.
6. Volunteer positions are always part-time, non-paid and you will be expected to serve in
one of 40+ teams with other dynamic professionals who share similar interests.